We are recruiting for a new role, Ride Consultant to be based in our studio in Bognor Regis, West Sussex. For further information please see the advertisement on indeed.com.
Bognor Regis, West Sussex, Full-time, Permanent, Salary: £20,000.00 /year
Role: Ride Consultant
Date: January 2020
Vaaru Ltd has a new opportunity for a Ride Consultant to join a small but growing team of passionate people to support growth in the Vaaru brand.
The position of Ride Consultant is responsible for identifying B2C and B2B leads, enhancing our direct sales and small dealer network through excellent product knowledge and exemplary client service.
The Vaaru Ride Consultant is responsible for project managing direct sales and the associated flow of information from initial enquiry, through the build process to maintaining dialogue after the purchase. You will be a highly organised, enthusiastic cyclist with extensive bicycle specification and mechanical knowledge who can talk confidently with clients about the vast bespoke customisation that we offer.
The Ride Consultant will also be responsible for developing our dealer network globally. You will work with dealers to ensure the advantages of Vaaru are communicated so that dealers are equipped with the correct product knowledge to sell and passion to grow Vaaru.
- Be the point of contact for direct sale clients and retail partners.
- Proactively target potential customers B2C and B2B.
- Ensure smooth delivery of product on time and to budget working effectively with the design and build team.
- Procurement management for components.
- Contribute ideas and content to national marketing campaigns.
- Write e-newsletters, website and social media content.
- Edit the website regularly and add new products, reviews and content.
- Review website analytics to feedback on marketing decisions.
- Attend trade shows and manage potential new customers.*
- Keep meticulous records.
We are looking for a sales professional who is keen to work as part of a small team and take on additional responsibilities as required.
You will be expected to work from the office the majority of the time with occasional national and international travel.
You will report to the UK Manager in person on a weekly basis at our sales meeting in our office.
You will be expected to carry out evening and weekend work according to the needs of our clients..
You will have a keen eye for detail the ability to work independently and have the professional approach befitting a premium brand.
The Ideal candidate will have
- Excellent enthusiasm for sales lead development
- Superb customer service and timely administrative habits
- Excellent organisational skills including an aptitude for planning and analysis with a good command of Microsoft Excel
- Good oral and written skills
- 3 years+ bicycle or outdoor industry or premium brand experience
- Bike fit training would help but can be provided
- University education or relevant experience
- A professional and calm demeanour
- A strong work ethic and desire to win
- Knowledge of the Vaaru brand
- A full clean driving license is a must
What Vaaru offers
The opportunity to work with one of the most advanced titanium bicycle brands in a vibrant team with an ambitious company culture.
Competitive salary £20,000 with performance related pay and staff discount.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: RIDE-CONSULTANT-JAN2020
Also advertised on indeed.com